DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED BY THE IMPORTER TO THE PROCESSING BANK AFTER CLEARANCE OF GOODS
After clearance of goods the following documents are to be submitted by the importer to the processing bank:
- Pre-Arrival Assessment Report (PAAR)
- SGD print out
- Manufacturer’s Certificate with standards adopted stated thereon
- Laboratory/ Phytosanitary Test Certificate for Chemicals, food, beverages, etc.
- Import duty Payment receipt with SGD no. stated thereon
- Bill of Lading/ Airway Bill/ Road waybill etc.
- DPR Product Certificate for Petroleum product
- SONCAP Certificate for Petroleum products
- Terminal Delivery Order/ Gate Pass
- Packing List