This section of our website is to help you with Customs requirements for visiting crafts. Visiting crafts include every conveyer of people and goods that enters our country either via land, sea or by air. The conveyer includes:
- Sea Ships, Boats, Submarine, etc.
- Motor vehicles, trains, etc.
However, there are various regulations for different types of crafts. See below for details on:
- Small Craft arrival
- Small Craft Departure
- Cruise Vessel Arrival
- Cruise Vessel Departure
- Commercial Vessel Arrival
- Commercial Vessel Departure
- See Customs Area Commands for details on the Port of Entry.