List of successful recruits into the Nigeria Customs Service.
Sequel to the screening exercise conducted by the Service between Tuesday 4th – Saturday 14th October 2022 at NCS Command and Staff College, Gwagwalada and after meeting the prescribe criteria for selection, the following candidates are expected to report at the Nigeria Customs Service Establishment Unit, Old Federal Secretariat, Garki, Abuja for collection of Appointment Letters and Documentation.
Prospective recruits are to report on the specified period as indicated below for each cadre:
|LEVEL||DATE OF DOCUMENTATION|
|CONSOL 8||16TH – 21ST JANUARY, 2023|
|CONSOL 6||23RD – 28TH JANUARY, 2023|
|CONSOL 3 & 4||30TH JANAUARY – 4TH FEBRUARY 2023|
Candidates are requested to bring along the following documents:
- Original plus four (4) photocopies of your Certificate.
- Original plus four (4) photocopies of your Testimonial.
- Original Birth Certificate or Age Declaration plus four (4) photocopies.
- Marriage Certificate or Declaration plus four (4) photocopies (where applicable).
- Four (4) passport sized photographs.
- Original plus four (4) photocopies of NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Means of identification (used during screening).
Click the links below to see the list for each cadre: