CONFIRMATION OF NCS MANAGEMENT
Following the confirmation of seven members of Nigeria Customs Service management who have been on acting capacity by the NCS board today, the Comptroller General of Customs, Col, Hameed Ibrahim Ali (Rtd) decorated the senior Officers with their new ranks.
They are :
1. DCG, Sanusi Umar (Human Resource Development)
2. ACG, Musa Jibrin (FATS)
3. ACG, Emmanuel Udo-aka (SR&P)
4. ACG, Abdullahi Babani (T&T)
5. ACG, Modupe Aremu (E,FTZ&II)
6. ACG, Chris Odibu (Zone B)
7. ACG, Bashir Abubakar (Secretary NCS BOARD)
While congratulating them, the CGC charged them to bring their experiences to bear in the discharge of their new responsibilities.
He said, moving the country to the next level requires selfless service especially from an organisation like NCS whose functions are crucial to economic and security well being of the nation.