NOVEMBER 25TH, 2008 NCS RECRUITMENT LIST
Following the on line submission of application, the following candidates are hereby invited for Examination/Interview scheduled as follows:
1st – 5th December, 2008 GENERAL DUTY: CONSOLS 08, 07 and 06
11th – 13th December, 2008 MARINE CADRE 06, 04 and DRIVERS 03
15th – 19th December, 2008 GENERAL DUTY: CONSOLS 04 and 03
The Examination/Interview will start at 9.00 a.m. on the days/categories specified at all the venues. All candidates must bring the following along with them to the interview:
(a) Original of birth certificate or sworn affidavit/declaration of age.
(b) Original of certificate of state/local government of origin.
(c) Original certificate of educational qualifications.
(d) Original of NYSC discharge certificate.
(e) Original certificate of medical fitness from Government hospital.
(f) Two (2) recent passport photographs.
All candidates must seat for the examinations in their respective states of origin as indicated below:
STATE OF ORIGIN INTERVIEW/EXAMINATION VENUE
- Lagos/Ogun Customs Zonal Hqtrs, Yaba
- Osun/Oyo Customs House, Ibadan
- Ondo/Ekiti Customs House, Akure
- Kaduna/Katsina Customs Zonal Hqtrs, Kaduna
- Kano/Jigawa Customs House, Kano
- Niger/Kwara Customs House, Minna
- Kogi/FCT Customs House, FCT
- Sokoto/Kebbi/Zamfara Customs House, Kebbi
- Rivers/Bayelsa Customs Zonal Hqtrs, PHarcourt
- Cross River/Akwa Ibom Customs House, Calabar
- Enugu/Anambra/Ebonyi Customs House, Enugu
- Abia/Imo Customs House, Owerri
- Edo/Delta Customs House, Warri
- Adamawa/Taraba Customs House, Yola
- Bauchi/Gombe Customs Zonal Hqtrs, Bauchi
- Borno/Yobe Customs House, Maiduguri
- Plateau/Nassarawa/Benue Customs House, Jos
For more information/details visit the NCS website www.customs.gov.ng and/or the nearest Customs Area Command.